The industry currently pays around £1.30 for every block laid on a building project. With this in mind you might want to
sign up on our bricklaying course, which is run over a week or as part of our multiskilled course. The course is designed
Our fully qualified builders can even help with advice on any plans or ideas that you might be working on at home.
- Teach you how to set up a building line.
- Give you practical and knowledge based skills in brick laying.
- Teach you how to do brick and block work.
- Teach you how to build walls square and vertical.
- Build a corner, pillar, pier and cavity wall.
- Do different bonds such as English, Flemish and shielder.
- Show you how to do pointing for face work.
Our Building and Bricklaying Training Centre also offers On Site Assessment and Training (OSAT) in conjuction with the
Construction Industry Training Board (CITB).
If you are a building or construction company who would like your bricklaying, or trowel trades staff to undertake NVQ’s
and their CSCS cards then contact us for more information. We run courses from 1 to 6 weeks in length.
Please contact us for more information.